Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Thanks to Lorri Miller I am blogging again...
The 1st 6 months of 2009 has the distinction of winning the "I Want A Do-Over" Award.
I may or may not be able to share outloud all of the nasty ***** this year has brought/wrought.
I can share the good tho:
My 2 beautiful, intelligent, above-average grandsons; Maddox & Frederick. Now 15 months old, talking, walking, climbing, dancing, and generally being boys.
My granddaughter soon to make an appearance in November.
My sexy, hardworking husband Bob. Driving his life away, dreaming of a Harley, reading to his grandsons when he is home, and staying in touch with us all day via cellphone. Boy do I love that man.
Gina & Terry are searching for a house while Gina is awaiting word on her promotion to Senior & possible transfer to Prescott.
Brittany is top of her class at Avalon & due to graduate in Feb '10. The best Mommy that Maddox could ever hope for.
Vanessa is also top of her class at Avalon, lots of friendly competition here. And she is working toward AM 3 at Harkins.
Kimberly has had the most changes. 16, ready to drive, changing to a new awesome school-NSAA, excelling in photography & mixed-media & creates a killer business card.
My job with ProSource is great. The work keeps piling up & I will never be caught up even if I live to be 85. But I love it! Pam Goodwin, my own personal Pollyanna, has done a great job of filling in the important gaps, & has made herself indispensable...don't ever leave me Pammy!
My 2nd job I love even more! Stampin' Up! has been the best company to sign-on with. I have expanded to Roving Workshops, a Monthly Class, & next is video teaching.
I am going to Art Unraveled this week for Gorgeous Glass, making card fronts for Rachel to take to the SU Convention, & starting a new Mixed-Media project I have had brewing in me for a while.
Oh, yes I almost forgot...Lorri has resurrected our co-op, Lionshare. I'm so excited.
Ok, one bad thing I will share...I have gained 3 pounds on my diet! What is that?!?
Ciao,
Renaissance Woman Extraordinaire

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so happy Lorri got you blogging again. ;o) What is 'Lionshare'? The group I visited and failed stamping at? hee hee. Miss you dearest. Tough day.