Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Call Girl for a Night

My one and only night as a Call Girl was very interesting.  It began with the first call at around 5PM.  Nice, well modulated voice.  Sounded like a young, no-nonsense, executive.
"Hi Kelsey, I'm here at the Embassy Suites by the Paradise Mall."  
My obvious response, "Who is this?"
"This is ____."  Sounding slightly amused
"I don't know a ___."  Not amused at all.  
"You posted your number on the internet."  Now with slight confusion.
"Well, I have had this number for 5 years and this is not Kelsey.  Try 602 instead."  Obviously perturbed.
"Okay."  Genuinely baffled by my tone and verbiage.
Well, that was ridiculous.  
7 phone calls later over a 3 hour period from 7 separate polite, articulate men asking for Kelsey that I responded to in similar fashion and then I realized that the hard working woman had incorrectly posted my number as hers and I was the beneficiary of a lot of misplaced love...hmmm.
True Story per May 27, 2010.
Trish-alicious for one night.



2 comments:

Katie said...

AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good gracious! Too bad you had no way to call the girl yourself and talk her into considering a different life. Wowza... what a trip.

Trish said...

Ok, it has now turned into more than one night. The last 2 weeks I have received calls and text messages at all hours of the day and night...multiples at times.
Kelsey is one busy girl. I have been asked if I do things in 'code'...icky sounding stuff.
I have been asked to hang out with one guy who has the s*** (drugs) and I am sure the 'hang-out' would still have cost the guy.
One guy used the lure that he was at the Biltmore and was in good shape... what guy at 37 calls himself a lad?
It was funny until the phone rang off the hook at 2:30 in the AM.
The one item I cannot wrap my brain around is how many of these men are husbands out of town and now cheating on their wives with a prostitute? Ewww...in this day of diseases that cause death--stupid!!
Warning to wives with husbands going out of town...use a condom at all times when he returns home or use a private detective to see what he is up to. One can never be too careful!
Well, now to see what my cell service carrier can do.
Ciao for now,
Trish-delished