Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Freedom to Be Me Too

Well here is the next installment of how/why I am now free to be me.
The 1st blog showed the ins and outs of my work situation.  This blog examines me, myself, and I.
Living in my physical skin has become difficult as time marches on.  Too much weight, neglected exercise, and toxin-ed to the gills.  Apparently my metabolism has been napping for a few years. Dr. Hampton NMD has done a great job in setting me on the right track, but I realized over the course of months that I didn't feel like me anymore...physically.
Many internal conversations with myself, a 90 minute confab with the good Dr., and a confirmation call with the best husband in the world and I knew I needed to recapture me.
This course of action included scrutinizing all avenues of who Trish is/was/will be.  Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, creative, and any esoteric area left unmentioned.
Physically-diet, exercise, detox...check.  Mentally-garbage in garbage out, what makes me happy, natural Lithium...check.  Emotionally-hormones under control, de-stressers in place, drama-free zone...check.  Spiritually-consistent fellowship, daily Bible study, prayer...check.  Creative-multiple times a day, planned projects, time to dream...check.
Well all is on the road to better then best.  A few side-notes:
It seems that needing an adult beverage before bed is not a good sign of your mental health status.
You do NOT have to endure for endurance's sake.  There is no 1st place trophy.
Never throw the baby out with the bathwater.  But watch where you aim the water at.
You are never too old to change the channel, I choose Lifetime...especially if Valerie Bertinelli plays me.
Toodles for now, my doggies are barking from the 5 miles today.
Trish-tastic

No comments: