Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Memories...the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Memories are very important to me, as they probably are to you.
My good memories give me hope and buoy my spirits when required.
My bad memories remind me to do a better job as a human than others or that life is fragile and fleeting.
My ugly memories point me to my Saviour; my need for His saving grace and His wisdom and strength when I am scared or confused or hesitant at continuing this journey.
A combination of all 3 make me who I am today, and I'm kinda liking this Trish.
Go baby go!
=Trishty
P.S. To preserve your memories for the coming generations remember to save a CD of your greatest hits to share with others and my fave--tactile paper scrapbooks for young and old to ooh and ahh over.  Do you remember when you looked thru your 1st album?  Cool, huh?  So get to it!
Anyone in the Valley willing to meet at my East Mesa home can join me monthly in saving those memories for tomorrow.  Email me palger@cox.net.  No charge, just good times!

No comments: