Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Blog Challenge...7 Days in a Row

Ok, Lorri here we go.  I pledge to blog for the next 7 days straight even if it looks like Diary of  a Real Boy... "today was brite an fare".
I am so ashamed that I have not blogged since January 22nd...at least it was in 2011 right?
Ok, this is not my real blog...I will post a separate one so the comments...hint-hint...stay together.
Ciao for now,
-Trishy
P.S. Do you love my new wallpaper?  It is my logo for Chickenscratch created by my youngest daughter Kimberly...soon to be a famous photographer/mixed-media artist.

2 comments:

Lorri Miller said...

I LOVE it! Day one was certainly a success. See you tomorrow. :)

Lorri Miller said...

DOH - I forgot to mention that YES, I do love your new Wallpaper. And I do believe that Kimberly has passed "soon to be" and is closing in on "nearly" famous.