Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Chickenscratch

Why chickenscratch? Isn't that what it all is anyway? Just chickenscratches. I have avoided a MySpace or any other form of web post for a long time. I didn't want the responsibilty of maintaining it and in some way it seemed sort of narcissistic. Maybe it is, but it seems I must join the ranks afterall, anonymity be hanged.

Today was brite & fare (for you "Real Diary of a Real Boy" fans)and I created some more 'GRUNGE' jewelry. I will have my lovely assistant, Kimberly, upload the pictures she has taken of them. Oh, & I was taken to task via email when I directed some people to snopes.com to check out a mass forward...I am sorry for being too vigilant, but I cannot apologize for being the truth police on occaison. Too many trusting souls, mine included, have accepted the grey for black & white & the only acceptable grey is in dress slacks, cute cuddly kittens, and GRUNGEBOARD.

No comments: